19-08-2018, 12:00
Has a few small marks from rubbing against other things in the back of my 110, but completely rust free and never even used.
Cost €130 plus shipping from Paddocks at the moment.
https://www.paddockspares.com/pm794-hi-l...offer.html
Also includes a spreader base (not pictured), to use in soft terrain, I think about €15 from Motonet.
€80 seems about the right price I would think. Better than chinese made crap for same price anyway.
Collect from Sipoo or I can give it to Matkahuolto at your expense.
04497-ten-650
Paul
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Cost €130 plus shipping from Paddocks at the moment.
https://www.paddockspares.com/pm794-hi-l...offer.html
Also includes a spreader base (not pictured), to use in soft terrain, I think about €15 from Motonet.
€80 seems about the right price I would think. Better than chinese made crap for same price anyway.
Collect from Sipoo or I can give it to Matkahuolto at your expense.
04497-ten-650
Paul
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

WWW
Haku
Jäsenet
Kalenteri
Apuja
Portaali
